International Students

Carson Aviation Academy currently is not authorized to issue or sponsor training or educational visas. We have applied in 2016 to US Customs and Immigration Enforcement for authorization to issue F-1 and F-2 training visas through their SEVIS program, and we are still waiting (six years so far) for our application to be processed.

Students who are not US citizens or permanent residents must be able to obtain a visa for the entire duration of their study with us on their own before they may begin training.

Yes! We are able to accommodate requests in the Flight Training Student Program (formerly AFSP) operated by the TSA. Approval from the FTSP is required for everyone who is not a US citizen. Permanent US residents (green card holders) must also register with FTSP before they may begin training at any location in the United States.